It is the policy of Consular Department to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Consular Department to:
- establish a reliable yet effective and efficient public service;
- strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- comply with all Indonesian laws and regulations requirements applicable to our activities;
- adhere with the principles of public transparency and accountability;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the Embassy maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by the Manager of Consular Department to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our services. The Quality System is subject to internal annual audits.
Minister Counsellor/Manager of Consular Department
London, 4 June 2018